Translate

Saturday, June 16, 2012

On Friday myself and a few friends went out for a drive decided to go to one of our local libraries and to my surprise we came across Yarn Bombing right there at the Library. These yarn bombers whoever they were, were very clever little buggers they knit around each stop sign in green making them look like flowers even went as far as putting leaves on them. Loved it I will have to go back and take photos and post here. This my friends of the knitting and crochet world was my very first yarn bomb visual other than seeing it all over the net. Was so funny I yelled ohhh look YARN BOMBERS were here and just about everyone in the car and parking lot jumped and said where? where's the bomb? LOL I had to then explain all ab out the idea of making things beautiful and well then of course everyone took notice and thought ohhh what a wonder idea. I hated to leave there without giving a littel touch of my own but needless to say I did. Melbourne FLorida is now becoming a yarn bomb location and I love it!!! Yarn with so many colors and textures and ideas just think of the many ways to bring people together. A Bomb that never hurts anyone only makes us smile   Just imagine if everyone could get along like crafters do.

No comments:

Post a Comment