Translate

Thursday, May 2, 2013

My TV Services

Well hello everyone I had to go ahead and change my cable service just couldn't stand having such a cost. Well I went and called Directv and spoke to a great little girl named Britney. She was so nice a fast talker but got me everything I needed and @ a super low cost. Now I have the NFL package as well sooooo excited about that one I was so delighted with they way this girl handled everything I had to go ahead and ask to speak to her supervisor Daniel. I asked him to please make sure she gets a certificate for awesomeness!!! this girll was on POINT people. It's always a good day when you can
call and actually speak to somene who knows the game and can get you what you are asking for with no bull added. Loved this just wish there were more people out there with her attitude. Well thats it for me tonite from my home to yours have a great nite people. When all else fails pick up the needles and knit yourself something sexy.

No comments:

Post a Comment